Monday, October 22, 2012

Navratri - Day 7

Today is the 7th day of Navratri.  This day is focused on the goddess Kalratri.  She is said to be the goddess with power to destroy the things that trouble us and cause us to be afraid.  She grants the power to destroy one's enemies.  Saraswati is worshiped on this day by some people.  

Please pray for the Hindus of Delhi today.  Please pray that today they will be told of Jesus, the one that is the MOST powerful!  Please pray for someone to tell them!



I love you, LORD, my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer  my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,  my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I called to the LORD who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies."
Psalm 18:1-3

No comments: